Outcomes & Measurements
Imagine if every child in America grew up knowing that they had a nest egg to attend college or a professional training program.
The CSA program for the children living in THA's family properties seeks two types of outcomes for children and families in the program.
Educational Mobility & Post-Secondary Readiness:
- Increase rates of high school diploma completion
- Increase rates of enrollment in college and training programs after high school
- Increase rates of FAFSA completion
- Increase rates of program students requesting GET disbursement for post secondary educational expenses within 5 years after high school graduation.
Financial Empowerment & Community Connections:
- Increase rates of families without bank accounts into mainline banking services
- Increase rates of families engaging in financial education and coaching opportunities
- Increase rates of families engaging in out of school learning and community building activities.
2019 Program Evaluation Report (Updated Oct. 2019)
2017 Program Evaluation Report (Updated Nov. 2017)